FREE E-Guide: Data Management for Laboratories
Explore the pros & cons of different data collection systems for your lab assets, such as:
- Does the approach maintain data integrity?
- Is the data securely stored?
- Is the data readily available to team members?
- Can the data be accessed remotely?
- Is the method compliant with FDA 21 CFR Part 11 for electronic records?
- Does the data capture approach help meet compliance with other regulatory standards, such as the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO), World Health Organization (WHO), as applicable?
What method is best for you:
- Manual entry into forms or notebooks
- Equipment-generated records
- Manual entry into Electronic Laboratory Notebooks (ELN) or Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Wireless Internet of Things (IoT) add-on devices