Channel Marketing Manager
Channel Marketing Manager
About the role:
Elemental Machines is searching for a strategic, forward-thinking, and results-driven Channel Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team.
Our ideal candidate for this position is passionate about driving growth and adoption of Elemental Machines through Channel Partners. We are looking for someone to bring full-funnel marketing strategies to life that generate product awareness, encourage reseller engagement, and contribute to our channel sales objectives.
The role is a combination of long-term strategic thinking balanced with near-term execution to drive results. As a new role for our team, we are looking for someone excited to shape and own what the future of Channel Marketing at Elemental Machines. Collaboration and innovation, paired with best practices, will set our program and brand apart from others in the space. We are looking to bring a new approach and perspective to how we work with our channel partners.
Today’s research, clinical, and quality control labs are expected to discover and produce at a pace once considered unimaginable. Now, to lead is to be led by data. The Elemental Machines platform elevates LabOps teams in charge of machines, instruments, data, facilities, training, quality, and compliance to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery. But there are over 300 Million physical instruments, devices, and machines not yet connected to the cloud. We are simplifying the connection between the physical and digital worlds using IoT and AI-driven insights. The result is a lab united by a universal cloud-connected dashboards and operation. Excellence in LabOps is a connection away.
What do we do?
We elevate LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery.
How do we do it?
We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds.
Why do we do it?
Optimizing the operations of research, clinical, and quality control labs has an exponential impact.
Elemental Machines is a startup company based in Cambridge, MA, and we love it here! Being right next to some of the most innovative companies in the IoT and BioTech industries gives us drive and passion to pursue our own big goals, while enabling other companies to pursue theirs.
We are committed to delivering on our promise to our customers: accelerate how they get science done. This commitment touches every level of our culture, because we are excited every day to stretch our creativity in balancing the needs of our customers with the resources at our disposal, and to thoughtfully interact with our peers to keep our mission on track.
Own a full-funnel channel marketing program that drives new partner acquisition and generates awareness with our current channel partners; encourages overall product adoption.
- Plan, develop, execute, and measure global and national channel marketing campaigns aligned with our channel priorities and sales objectives.
- Repurpose and convert sales collateral and content for the channel, as well as develop new content based on sales and partner feedback.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to align partner and channel marketing with the overarching marketing strategy.
- Create incentive programs to drive adoption through channel contests, spiffs, and promotions.
- Collaborate with our partners to launch creative co-marketing and co-branding opportunities.
- Create and own a reseller onboarding and continuous learning/training program.
- Contribute merchandising across all channels for current and future product launches, optimizing based on the channel needs and audience.
- Create processes and KPIs for analyzing, measuring, and tracking the effectiveness of your campaigns.
- Experience in a software and hardware company or Biotech or Pharmaceuticals in go-to-market, channel management, or channel marketing. (3-5 years specific experience)
- Excellent business acumen, problem-solving, project/program management, and analytical skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- A strategist and an executor who is always looking to the future
- Experience managing a channel marketing budget that aligns with sales results.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills - you are concise, engaging, and persuasive.
- Experience with HubSpot and Salesforce is a plus.
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Also, please answer the following two questions in your email:
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for Employment VISA Status (e.g. - H-1B VISA Status)?