Head of International Marketing
About Elemental Machines
Today’s research, clinical, and quality control labs are expected to discover and produce at a pace once considered unimaginable. Now, to lead is to be led by data. The Elemental Machines platform elevates LabOps teams in charge of machines, instruments, data, facilities, training, quality, and compliance to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery. But there are over 300 Million physical instruments, devices, and machines not yet connected to the cloud. We are simplifying the connection between the physical and digital worlds using IoT and AI-driven insights. The result is a lab united by a universal cloud-connected dashboards and operation. Excellence in LabOps is a connection away.
What do we do?
We elevate LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery.
How do we do it? We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds.
Why do we do it? Optimizing the operations of research, clinical, and quality control labs has an exponential impact.
Elemental Machines is a startup company based in Cambridge, MA, and we love it here! Being right next to some of the most innovative companies in the IoT and BioTech industries gives us drive and passion to pursue our own big goals, while enabling other companies to pursue theirs.
We are committed to delivering on our promise to our customers: accelerate how they get science done. This commitment touches every level of our culture, because we are excited every day to stretch our creativity in balancing the needs of our customers with the resources at our disposal, and to thoughtfully interact with our peers to keep our mission on track.
Elemental Machines is searching for a collaborative Head of International Marketing to join our Marketing team.
Ideal candidate will lead and manage all aspects of marketing in international markets enabling Elemental Machines to meet our business objectives in International Markets. Initial focus will be EU and UK. You will collaborate closely with International commercial sales leaders and teams and channel partners to launch new products, grow customer awareness, generate leads and run marketing programs.
Responsible for leading and implementing cohesive, impactful international launch and marketing programs Work collaboratively with rest of marketing and commercial teams and be the point-person for all Marketing activities related to International markets. And ideally, with hands-on experience in the Life Sciences Space
- Lead the creation of marketing strategy, planning and execution of international marketing initiatives to drive growth
- Collaborate with US-based Commercial team stakeholders (e.g. Marketing, Operations, Product, Customer Success) to execute the International Marketing initiatives
- Assess market, competition and trends relevant to the business
- Manage awareness, demand and lead generation programs with KPIs aligned with business objectives
- Collaborate with Global Marketing to prioritize and lead events and tradeshows
- Manage budgets across international marketing campaigns and channels; Measure and analyze marketing campaign ROI
- Lead successful commercialization of new product launches and releases and ensure effective ramp in new international markets
- Work with sales and product management to develop new campaigns and leverage existing content and create sales tools
- Must demonstrate ability to work in cross functional teams to advance goals.
- Minimum of 5+ years of progressive experience leading fully integrated international marketing programs, including omnichannel and digital marketing, in EU/UK. preferably at SaaS or technology companies that sells to Life Sciences customers
- In-depth knowledge of Life Science markets and end user customers
- Market and Competitive analysis
- Ability to bridge gaps between marketing, sales, and end user needs
- Working knowledge of CRM (Hubspot preferred) , Google analytics, social media campaign analytics and marketing automation tools
- Analytical mindset with a focus on execution and growth
- Effective interpersonal, collaboration & networking skills
- Proven experience in planning and implementing metrics-driven, digital marketing campaigns (paid/earned/owned) resulting on business growth
- Ability to work under time pressure and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment. Start-up experience enabling high revenue growth preferred
- Entrepreneurial, growth-minded, and agile enough to navigate through vagueness and drive clarity
- Track record of thinking strategically and executing incrementally
- A dynamic, open, dependable, creative, and collaborative approach to work
- Ability to travel internationally as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in International Marketing, Advertising or related field. MBA strongly preferred