About the role:
Elemental Machines is a hyper-growth startup. Our team prides itself on delivering efficient, effective solutions to help LabOps teams accelerate their companies’ growth. A key component to our long-term success is dependent on our stellar ability to connect with LabOps Professionals through our outreach programs. We’re currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our trajectory of success.
Today’s research, clinical, and quality control labs are expected to discover and produce at a pace once considered unimaginable. Now, to lead is to be led by data. The Elemental Machines platform elevates LabOps teams in charge of machines, instruments, data, facilities, training, quality, and compliance to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery. Yet 300 Million physical instruments, devices, and machines are not yet connected to the cloud. We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds using IoT and AI-driven insights. The result is a lab united by a universal cloud-connected dashboard.
What do we do?
We elevate LabOps teams to lead data-driven discovery, development, and delivery.
How do we do it?
We simplify the connection between the physical and digital worlds.
Why do we do it?
Optimizing the operations of research, clinical, and quality control labs has an exponential impact.
Elemental Machines is a startup company based in Cambridge, MA, and we love it here! Being right next to some of the most innovative companies in the IoT and BioTech industries gives us drive and passion to pursue our own big goals, while enabling other companies to pursue theirs.
We are committed to delivering on our promise to our customers: to accelerate how they get science done. This commitment touches every level of our culture. We are envisioned to stretch our creativity in balancing the needs of our customers with the resources at our disposal, and to thoughtfully interact with our peers to keep our mission on track.
- Lead end-to-end, edge-to-edge program planning, execution, and management for multiple programs.
- Recruit new partners through a thoughtful sourcing, connection and follow up process.
- Establish the rhythm of the programs, setting clear expectations for what's needed through each phase of the program participant lifecycle.
- Deliver concise, consistent, and timely communications within the commercial team, the internal organization, and the program participants.
- Define and track program success, participation and evaluation
- Be an expert meeting facilitator, able to confidently deliver updates to a variety of stakeholders.
- Get in the trenches to solve everyday problems to ensure program success.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached.
- Plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for current and future programs
- Manage programs for optimal return-on-investment for program participants and Elemental Machines
- Identify key requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Develop and manage budget for projects and be accountable for delivering against established business goals/objectives
- Work with other managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects across departments
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks, and produce program reports for management and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 5+ years in a program management role/sales role (preference given to those with program management experience)
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of sales and program management
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
Please send your cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to put the job title you are applying for in the subject line.
Also, please answer the following two questions in your email:
- Are you legally authorized to work in the United States?
- Will you now, or in the future, require sponsorship for Employment VISA Status (e.g. - H-1B VISA Status)?